11.26.2011

I Shall Give Thanks: A Little Wedding Sampler




The day was perfect, the setting amazing.  Our wedding, that October 8th, 2011, took place amongst the rows of goldenrod cornfields in quaint Oakland, Iowa.  The sun outlined the surrounding farms that found their homes nestled between fields of crops & dancing wildflowers.  Birds came to this vast, open country to sing a cheerful tune, just as I had arrived in a similar fashion.  I would marry my one true love- Joshua.  As friends & family started to arrive our excitement multiplied.  How wonderfully blessed we felt as 3p.m. approached.  Here are a few of our wedding photos by these lovely gems, to wet your palates.  Keep watching for the rest.  And be sure to read Paper Antler's blog, featuring their photographs of our special day.  Happy Saturday!








I love wildflowers.





Sweet Adelaide, my niece.




10.08.11

No comments:

Post a Comment