1.10.2012

Inspiration

I am an artist & I find a lot of my inspiration for new ideas (& to keep going as an artist, an often tough road to be sojourning on) from blogs.  Blogging is a great source to put new information into the world, including great products from other great artists.  So, today's blog will be brief, to simply showcase other's work that I find very inviting & lovely.  Please enjoy & pass on the cuteness to friends & family.



This is the work of the very talented textile artist, Lotta Jansdotter.
Have a peak around her website & shop!!!


Then take a web stroll over to see products & the blog of Fine Little Day, another genius idea by Elisabeth Dunker, based out of Gothenburg, Sweden.

I have been enjoying a lot of Swedish products & artists as of late.  It may be I married into a wonderful Swedish (& Scottish) family that is equally inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment